[TI] Credits lost

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by scotter1995, Apr 7, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My typical routine on Dark Orbit involves me logging in, going into the world, selling my ores from the skylab and starting a new ore transfer. Lately I've noticed that while I do successfully sell the ores, a few days later those credits I made just disappear. This is a major problem for my playstyle as this is really my only source of income on Dark Orbit and has proven to be extremely detrimental to my passive playstyle.
    It'd be nice if someone could look through my logs and reimburse me on all the credit's I've lost and address the issue I've put forward as this is obviously a bug.
    Thank you for your time and good luck patching this.

2. uridium - balance
    you can see for yourself

3. I'm not saying it's not a bug, but as said above, check those logs. It would be a very weird bug, and could also be caused by a clan tax that was suddenly activated, that'd be my first guess. I wanted to drop some of my own credits into my clan (I'm the only member atm) and a few days at 5% tax had the clan bank at a billion, so yeah it can happen pretty fast

Edit - only option, if this is the case, is to ask those in charge to drop the tax or just leave the clan altogether

4. i have this version too

5. SirThrills

SirThrills Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Thanks for assisting the OP,

Hello @scotter1995 ,

Do the responses above answer your questions?

6. SirThrills

SirThrills Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Closing - No response from OP

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.