[TI] I cant shoot...

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by DanielSvK, Aug 29, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DanielSvK

DanielSvK User

Hello guys,
    Im looking for some help there, i dont know what happen but when i press CTRL or 1 to shoot NPC, my ship dont shoot, just start attack and cancel it.

2. lasers on that configuration?

3. DanielSvK

DanielSvK User

4. EvilHotDog

EvilHotDog User

Please look at your in game settings. Look at what buttons you have assigned to shoot lasers. If it shows the CTRL key I would change it to a different key. That should solve your problem.

Please let us know.

EHD

5. do you have any ammunition? might sound stupid, but always start with the basics

6. By default, the CTRL button is used to Start & Stop attacks based on the laser ammunition you have selected. Using the number keys, 1-0, above your letter keyboard selects and uses the item you have specified on you hotbar (Darkorbit's name: Quick Bar).

It should look something like this, depending on whether you have Premium
    [​IMG]
    -Image by Okapi32

You open up your item windows that would be on top, and you can drag & drop anything you'd like onto those slots, where then the number keys can be used to select/activate whatever you have designated on them.

Hope it helps!

7. DanielSvK

DanielSvK User

i use quick slots and CTRL, space, any button but he only start attack and stop it, yes i have 7mil x2 i think its enought

8. Kyro

Kyro User

Check to see if you have a valid rocket launcher ammunition selected, although just check both normal rockets and the rocket launcher ammo - I know it's one of them that can cause it(due to it trying to shoot rockets don't have etc).

If it's not that, then try deleting both of your ships configurations and see if a different ship is still like that.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2019
  9. you guys all telling him about default things. He has a real problem.

Its a bag on Cyborg.

DanielSvK, much better dont spend your time over here. Create a ticket to support. You need help from developers.

10. SirThrills

SirThrills Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Moving to Technical Issues.

Hello @DanielSvK ,

Are you still experiencing issues related to the start attack keybind?

If so, have you tried some common fixes like the following:

- Browser Cache Clear
    - Browser Update
    - Reset keys to default (By default, laser attacks bind to CTRL key)

IF you are still experiencing issues please report back with your browser, and a screenshot of your keybindings page

11. EvilHotDog

EvilHotDog User

Closing as inactive.

EHD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.