[TI] Issues since Dark Orbit server change over

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by BOGIE1, Oct 27, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BOGIE1

BOGIE1 User

Hi- Ever since Dark Orbit instituted their own server, I find that I can no longer play in "Full Screen" mode, I can no longer "cut and paste names" and now, I find my Support Page will not work....hence the message on the forum. One last problem, on logging in today, I didn't get the reward (BO-3 Shield Generator)....BOGIE1

2. LEO|123

LEO|123 User

Its a generator for the pet only try looking in the pet section

3. SirThrills

SirThrills Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Hello @BOGIE1 ,

When you click on View -> Full Screen, does the client not go into full screen mode for you? If you are experiencing issues with copy and paste I would recommend clearing your cache (Settings -> Clear Cache).

Regarding being unable to click into Support. You can go directly there via https://www.darkorbit.com/index.es?action=support or by logging in on your browser and clicking Support at the bottom.

4. its not true full screen anyways, still have tabs at the top and a menu bar.

5. The same question was asked when they made the new client and nothing was done it's just the best the team is capable of i guess.
    I think if you were to put a number on this as to what order things need fixed on this client i think it wouldn't be the first thing in my eyes there are way more priority problems on DO server than just not having a full screen, but hey maybe this is something they are capable of fixing.
    How about get on the bugs and scripts being run in the game like do something important and not something easy just to say see we work on the game sometimes.

6. tonka-toy

tonka-toy User

i want to know why when opening forum from D.Os own server does it open in opera browser is this meant to happen?

7. LEO|123

LEO|123 User

i suppose your default browser is Opera, google how to change your default browser

8. tonka-toy

tonka-toy User

9. SirThrills

SirThrills Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Closing - No response from OP

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.