[TI] Log-in Problem/Error

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Amagai, Oct 28, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Amagai

Amagai User

When I log into the game and click "Login", it comes to an error with a bunch of text:

[2005,"Exception"...

What should i do?

Last edited: Oct 28, 2015
  2. Deter

Deter Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Hello Amagai,

There has been a Tech Announcement Current login issues (update: active issue) on the Forums, It seems there's an issue at the present moment preventing people from being able to log in and this issue has been passed up.

It has been updated and further updates regarding this issue to be posted.

Thank you for your patience.

-=Fly Safe and Take Care=-

3. Azarameus

Azarameus User

Seems to be fixed now, at least for me on GB1 :)

Oh and you should probably delete everything after the [2005,"Exception" as that might contain personal login data that could be abused

Last edited: Oct 28, 2015
  4. We used to be able to access the FORUMS when issues like this happened, now we can only log in from the game platform. Why was this change made? I fought for my entire relaxation period trying to log in to the game (5 1/2 hours) before I could log in and make anyone aware of a problem that had already been fixed, instead of being made aware of it when it first happens.

5. Azarameus

Azarameus User

Even when the game is down you can read forums (but not post) via this link: http://www.bigpoint.com/darkorbit/board/

At least it lets you see the Official Announcements page to check for any issues such as this one

6. Yeah and if the company does not know of the issue then it is not able to be reported as I am trying to report. The first information in the forums was posted 2 hours after the issue started. Had we been able to POST by LOGGING into the FORUMS DIRECTLY we could have possibly got the issue resolved sooner because it could have been reported after the first person was unable to get into the game.

But then this is just one of many changes that is not for the BETTER of the GAME that has been made by "THE TEAM", who do not seem to care if a player continues to play the game or not.

7. Ddraig

Ddraig bp_phrase_Forum_General

Please try to avoid hijacking a thread with a different topic or problem.

The login issues i believe should now be resolved, therefore does the original poster have any further questions?

~Ddraig

8. If this was addressed to me, it was not intended to HIJACK, just support the OP complaint and remind persons that we did not have to be logged in to speak out on FORUMS before the UPDATE. I also suffered from the issue and instead of SPAMMING the forums with this issue, posted my frustrations with the issue here. But since this seems to be what you want I will remember it in the future and just start my own thread.

Sorry for the HIJACK!