[TI} Server issues - we're on it

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by AVIT, Dec 18, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hey, im noticing the game breaking down more often than not now. funny thing is the "shop" is never broken.... go figure.

2. AVIT

AVIT User

seems to be broke again ! .gb1 cannot login ((

3. yup...gb1, gb2 and ge5 all knackered yet again!!

4. add GE 2 to the list...again. seems to be an every day thing at approx the same time each time...happened yesterday and the day before. considering im in new zealand, these are daytime hours (11.19 am now) which is the downtime over there, so i can understand the maintenance being done over there as its 11.21 pm now. but it doesnt make it any better that its a daily thing now. wasted 3 hours yesterday, not doing that today.

5. It is rather periodic in being able to get on. Even when you do get on you only have to jump port and be screwed a lot of the time :rolleyes:

Now we have the event gate running, which closes at a set time every evening, and folk like me have work etc. so are not able to get on to do the gate and do the objectives during "opening hours", the company little pointless penalising folk for working and having other things they must get done, like housework, shopping, eating, taking care of kids etc. not that I can get a connection anyway, but hey, no doubt all the cheaters of aliens, bonus boxes and palla have completed all the objectives in the gate by now while getting kills on the special alien while spending all day in BL gate after stealing loads of resources to build cpu's! ;):rolleyes:

Last edited: Dec 22, 2020
  6. Deter

Deter Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Hello,

Please keep an eye on Tech Announcements for further updates regarding this issue.

Closing as answered.

7. EvilHotDog

EvilHotDog User

Closing as thread is inactive

EHD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.