[TI] USA East1's broke

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by wghardy2, Apr 5, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wghardy2

wghardy2 User

Cant even log in using google chrome, I tried refreshing and cleared the cache... So broke

-Lockraven- and YOUNG^BLOOD™ like this.
  2. I cant log in either tried everything

3. same here. used 3 different browsers and game does not load
    US1

4. West Server is in blarg mode also.

5. I managed to log into back page but client page doesn`t load, it wont get past loading the yellow circle.

Did DO move updates to Monday or Tuesday?

6. Seems that some players are able to log in while others are not so I don't think its due to updates

7. Same here for US1. Backpage is slow as heck and when I click start for the game, won't work. Tried Firefox, Chrome and Edge. Nothing. Hopefully just updates. If not, hopefully it is handled quickly. I wanna play lol.

8. Onces u leave the client your done cant get back in i was in then I left and thats when everything went to hell. Is this the end of DO is it!

9. SirThrills

SirThrills Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Hey there guys, we're looking into this now!

10. kerry-01

kerry-01 User

same here,its broke,lol, us east1

Last edited: Apr 5, 2016
  11. I know the initial login was slowed down as it checked to verify the addition of the booking of GIFT that was not previously booked. But had no problem doing my morning logins on either of my servers.

12. waste of time cant load game. need compensation

13. all last week and this week all I keep on hearing need compensation. when it comes to boosters there only running if your in the game clent if your in the back page should not count so idk.

14. SirThrills

SirThrills Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Hey there guys can you clear your cache and try again? We're getting successful connections on our end and are hoping you are now too.

15. Thanks game seems to be working again. I was able to log back in you rock SirThrills

16. Arachnida

Arachnida User

I'm still unable to enter to the game... I can login but after I hit "Start" there's just a black screen and nothing happens.

Edit: Game isn't working again...

Last edited: Apr 5, 2016
    -Lockraven- likes this.
  17. I can log in the game but the back page is not working properly cant buy from shop. Also some of the npc are white

18. usa 2 cant load flight page

19. Hello,

As this has been ongoing throughout the day, can say that both GA1 & GE1 servers are having issues, as can't play the game. Get this sorted as many of us have the honor booster burning yet we can't do anything about this. This happened before and we did not get compensated for the honor booster we lost for an entire weekend. Last time this happened the DO Team stated it was a DDOS attack, as this looks to be the same, i wouldn't be surprised if nothing gets done and us paying customers do not get compensated for the booster that is burning.

So DO Team, what will you be doing this time if anything at all.

Regards

20. Torno

Torno User

It seems there is some issues with the backpage being slow and game client not loading again.... log into backwindow.... unable to load into game.... usa 2 east coast....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.