[TI] Voucher code not working for new ship plus update

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Dragonxs, Feb 19, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dragonxs

Dragonxs User

hi i tried voucher code in email i was sent but its not working anyone else having this trouble.

voucher code below, containing 5,000x UCB-100 Laser Ammo, 5x Permit, 5x PrimeCoupon, 2x GGEU and 3 days of Premium!

2. jayherbo

jayherbo User

There hasn't been any recent voucher codes, last ones were Nov/Dec 2021. It must be a scam!

3. SirThrills

SirThrills Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Hello @Dragonxs ,

If you received a voucher code, it is only valid for the userid / server listed in the email. It will not work for any other account.

Ðįmáŋ1993 likes this.
  4. Bibulus

Bibulus User

I got 4 emails claiming to be from darkorbit telling me about a new ship weeks after they were released they all went in the bin

5. Dragonxs

Dragonxs User

this is my id 170324337 one in email was UserID: 170324335 / Server: 277 it looks like real email from DarkOrbit this was email that it came from <darkorbit@newsletter.bigpoint.com>

6. I got the same voucher code and yeah it doesn't work but i am not surprised as this is BP and not much works nowadays.

7. i got it to but it work for ge 1 not here ga 1 not work look at what server it may work

8. LOL - the server ID has no meaning. Let us know what server number is for any of the servers in use.

9. these vouchers have been sent to inactive servers
    the ID and number of the server where you can use the voucher is also written there
    nowhere else

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.