[TI] Weird thing happened in EBG

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by *-ΛLΞMDΛЯ-*[ΛTΛ], Jun 20, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So just a couple of minutes ago I was playing EBG and reached The wave where 2 Uber Kristallons come. I picked one and started shooting and once about 25% of it's HP and shield was depleted it disappeared/despawned, Didn't leave reward. I'm not asking for compensation or anything since it just helped me as it is for me an annoyance in the gate but I was wondering if this has happened to anybody else. Used x4 and rsb to shoot it and had energy leech and Orcus ability active during when it happened. The other one didn't disappear and gave rewards

2. my ubersibelone is gone
    months ago

3. I had the exact thing happen. I cornered one to the bottom right and one to the top left. I killed the one on the left and the one on the right just disappeared.

4. SirThrills

SirThrills Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Hello @*-ΛLΞMDΛЯ-*[ΛTΛ] , and others,

Can you please respond with the following information:

- User ID, Server, Time it occurred (roughly), and wave(s) it occurred on so we can pass this up for further investigation?

5. -UserID 66027395
    -Wave 47
    -20.06.2022 - 17:40 Tuhosit alienaluksen tyyppiä UberKristallon. This was from my log when I shot the other one so between 17.30-17.40 server time the other one disappeared

6. weird things happaned in all portals you know and all the maps
    including NPC's movement mechanics, yesturday bosssibelonit on 4-5 deal 45k dmg to me and no other alines around me if thats was lag

7. SirThrills

8. No it hasn't. It was a single time occurrance. May be closed

Last edited: Aug 26, 2022
  9. SirThrills

Closing as requested

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.