unable to download client

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by lqlqlqq*BG, Oct 29, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. lqlqlqq*BG

lqlqlqq*BG User

Hi everyone,
    I use macbook pro 15 inch 2017 and every time I press the download button it takes me to the download page and after 2 seconds goes back to home page. Nothing happens and there is no download starting. I have also tried using safari and google chrome too and it is the same issue.
    Any solutions to that?
    Thanks

2. mxmumefort

mxmumefort User

i dont think they have made version for apple products yet

3. Kaylion

Kaylion User

In that case... You need to download a portable version of chrome to play do. This issue happened to me with Debian 11.

4. You can only use official client for playing now, using browser may be considered using ''3rd party program'' and could get you banned. Only official solution is to install a copy of windows in your macbook on side of mac os and download client on windows enviroment

5. SirThrills

SirThrills Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Hello @lqlqlqq*BG ,

There is unfortunately no official Darkorbit client for MacOS.

Only windows devices (Minimum Windows 7, Recommended Windows 10+ for security) are supported.

6. eno7

eno7 User

Why has 32 bit support been removed?