Unbelievable

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by Roped_too, Jul 15, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roped_too

Roped_too User

This log in difficulty has been evident for the last week and nothing obvious has appeared here to advise users as to the resolution. [REMOVED]

Last edited by moderator: Jul 18, 2023
  2. Yep, and event, daily missions, etc, will be hard to get accomplish
    because you don't get to play in the first place..
    you'd think these things would be fixed quickly in 2023,
    but obviously pretty slowly seems to succeed.

3. Bibulus

Bibulus User

Hello anybody there its taken me 2 days just to get to the forum, your game is broken, hello your game is broken, hello your game is broken.

4. PacificNW

PacificNW User

loading.......loading.........loading.........loading

ad nauseum

5. ....and loading loading loading just to get "Bad Gateway".

6. Should extend the events for another few days due to unstable game right now.

7. **Scarab**

**Scarab** User

come on guys, after giving you a new skin for the cyborg, you cant expect them to fix anything.

8. Bibulus

Bibulus User

Managed to get on about 1.30pm but that was it now the game wont load

9. AVIT

AVIT User

if you us look at announcements ,it says ddos attackes ,, but yes they shoud be keeping us updated ,which they are not .. a ddos atack like this lasting so long could be a malicious person (ransom) aking for money fot it to stop ,,i only hope bigpoint dont pay it ,im sure they will not!...this my be not the case tho ,and they definatly not going to tell us if it is that .

but in the meantime i see that i am losing rank as i cannot play ,i ply mainly in the evening after work and it is always down !

So who is taking my rank and yours ,, WE all know it is botters who dont log out when site goes down !! ,DO should be able to see this and who is online when their site is down ..

+ maybe this is a botter attack on darkorbit .

Last edited: Jul 17, 2023
  10. SirThrills

SirThrills Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Closing - updated announcement Here regarding issues / compensation

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.