[TI] what is up log in and get kick out

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by BE$$SCARED$$, Jul 17, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This page isn’t workingint2.darkorbit.com is currently unable to handle this request.
    HTTP ERROR 500 r u going to fix it or what u say it fix it not

2. hysterical again

3. OP's username checks out xd
    Give it some time, unfortunately. Darkorbit's still being DDoS'd.

4. SirThrills

SirThrills Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Hello @BE$$SCARED$$ ,

Are you still experiencing issues or are you able to get to the game page now?

5. no still have it i log in click on hanger boom kick out i clear cache befor loging in but it no help like 1000 time a day i do it o and if u can look in to it my pet hp is max upgrade but it at 275,000 it hp i know it have more 300,00 + and i have full prom lasers lvl 16 ship and pet and all slots open on pet + heat but say in 4-5 it hit 50,000 to 80,000 x4 some time it go 113+ have full boosters and seprom in drill to y and i see some players not full prom or not lvl 16 hit 160,000 to 245,000+ but in bl map ya i hit hard up to 600,000 x4combo x6 is it something my not doing right ? can u help out

Last edited: Jul 18, 2021
  6. still have it
    This page isn’t workingint2.darkorbit.com is currently unable to handle this request.
    HTTP ERROR 500

7. I get the same thing happen each time i try to login but if you click the (reload) it could take a couple times it will login.

8. Same here, if u get somehow in da game, it will kick ur butt outer space, and you find yourself in the desktop, space ship most likely is destroyed when u get next time in game. This is very odd and annoying. I have some gg ready to play, but im scared to play them cos DO is what it is. Do something real and effective, that we can play like old days( like FIX this bug game.

9. SirThrills

SirThrills Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Closing - Multiple threads open for the server issues right now

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.