windows defender blocking DO

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by ~Wendy~, Apr 6, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ~Wendy~

~Wendy~ User

Today April 6. Windows defender decided to block Do form loading. Any ideas on how to correct this?

2. Larrakin

Larrakin User

Many security apps are blocking DO as Flash is not considered "safe".

3. ~Wendy~

~Wendy~ User

I do not think it was flash as I dealt with that a while back. My front page loads but when I try to start the game page it just sits.

4. Excessive

Excessive User

Do you have AMD graphics?
    This is a common thing for those using AMD hardware, DO support recommend contacting AMD support but as the issue is in regard to obsolete software they aren't much help

5. SirThrills

SirThrills Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Hello @~Wendy~ ,

We can only provide basic tech support for OS-related issues in this forum. Unfortunately firewall issues fall outside of that purview (As exceptions may need to be added to the firewall, which can cause security issues). If you are having trouble with it, please reach out to Microsoft for assistance (If using Windows Defender), so they can look into why it is being flagged.

Closing - Referred to OS-vendor support.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.