BA_SirThrills

Discussion in 'Meet the Team - Who's Who' started by SirThrills, Jan 26, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. SirThrills

SirThrills Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Hello everyone!

I originally joined the mod team back in 2014 then took a year hiatus in 2017 and came back in 2018. I have been playing Darkorbit on and off since 2008 back when I first heard about this game.

I do moderation both in chat and the forums so you will see me EVERYWHERE :D. I also frequent the community discord and develop + maintain the discord bot (Commander Nyx) that runs on it.

My hobbies include systems administration and development work and going overkill on electronics (when you can smack your hand on a screen and make the house turn off you may have a problem). I also watch too much anime because why not.

Good to make one of these again, and if you see me around just give me a quick wave as I am omnipresent in these parts.

-SirThrills

Last edited: Mar 9, 2020
  2. SirThrills

@Ðįmáŋ1993 ,

Thanks, I'll pass that along to the Dev team so they can check into the rewarded amounts

Ðįmáŋ1993 likes this.
  3. Question, why is uridium used everywhere in the game to speed up things but in dispatch it slows down acquisition, you would think if I purchased a B05 I would get return on my investment quicker than 200,000 credits for a B01?

4. SpaceDunk

SpaceDunk User

what you fav anime of the fall 2021 so far, I'm really digging ranking of kings

5. EvilHotDog

EvilHotDog User

You're still a NOOB

6. SpaceDunk

SpaceDunk User

BELIEVE IT

7. SirThrills

I tend to binge watch them at the start of the next season, still waiting on fall 2021 to finish up, but from Summer 2021 it's a tie between Slime & Dragon Maid, with my favorite sleeper hit being Kageki Shoujo

8. SpaceDunk

SpaceDunk User

slime was the best so far. I didnt watch dragon maid but i saw the insane animation for the fights they had lol

9. are you a bot on forum becus you use abbrevations in eng that idk xdddd what means OP

10. SirThrills

I can assure you I'm a human.

beep boop

darkorbit_is_cool42 likes this.