[GI] Assembly won't load

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by EGGLOAF, Apr 22, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EGGLOAF

EGGLOAF User

I'm guessing you guys are getting a lot of complaints about this, but I didn't see any threads about it.

Within the last two weeks, a problem where the assembly shows a blank screen comes and goes. I've heard that trying to open assembly in the BL maps works but many players including myself don't have access. I would just like to lodge a formal report, and when I have this problem, most other players say they are having the same problem. Again, it's on and off, so sometimes I can access assembly, other times I can't.

2. Smoog_

Smoog_ User

Really?

The problems with the "assembly" and "objectives" windows
    Problem in game
    Assembly, Contacts list, Battlepass and Event tab, GE5
    Assembly black screen!
    REPORT- ASSEMBLY
    Fix the assembly

We get new posts about this almost everyday. That has already been reported on every forum, on discord and directly to support many times.

Anyway, this bug was somehow introduced with the event, we can only hope it goes away when the event ends on Thursday.

3. Yeah, the event has broken down the whole game. Assembly is never working for me in GE1, sometimes only inside the Eternal gate...

4. EGGLOAF

EGGLOAF User

You may close now.

5. Mod-Rogue

Mod-Rogue User

Hello pilot

As you can see from the recent forum posts, you are not the only one experiencing this issue. Please take the time to read through the forums before posting what has already been posted multiple times.

Closing Thread

Regards Rogue

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.