[GI] Rocket laucher Neptune

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Boga29, Nov 11, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boga29

Boga29 User

I have upgraded my Neptune rocket laucher to level 20 but i do not see a change in damage what so ever ,im wondering if it's broken please take a look into that .

2. It gives only 5% dmg boost to your ship
    When you upgrade it to level 20 you boost the rockets only (the rockets for the rocket launcher)

3. SirThrills

SirThrills Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Thanks for assisting the OP,

Hello @Boga29 ,

As per the FAQ, the Neptune has a non-scaling 5% Damage bonus regardless of level, as well as a scaling rocket launcher damage bonus (up to 28.5% at level 20)

Do you have any further questions or can we close?

4. Boga29

Boga29 User

Yes i understand that but i have not seen a damage boost from my rocket laucher at all i have all three rocket lauchers an they all three hit just about the same i figure the neptune would hit harder but it does not. And my rocekt laucher is at level 20 an it says at level 20 its 95% damage for hail storms .

Last edited: Nov 13, 2021
  5. EvilHotDog

EvilHotDog User

Closing as inactive.

EHD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.